Amazing Renewable Energy Products
New Creation has developed it own line of revolutionary energy products. When it comes to innovative design, New Creation does what others say can’t be done. That holds true for the energy products New Creation has developed that will change the way we get energy in a Truly Green Environmentally friendly economical way.
LN2G Power Generator
Check out American Independent Power LLC www.aipowerllc.com New Creations Licensed Independent Power Provider if you are looking for The First Truly Innovative Green Power Solution
The LN2G Power Generation Plant complies with the local/utility/government regulations and provides many incentives to commercial or industrial end-users including:
• Electrical savings that will remain consistent will Plant is providing power
• Secure low noise Electric Power Provisioning safe from terror attacks and EMP **
• Complete Elimination of demand charges
• Truly renewable Sustainable Green alternative energy through the expansion of Nitrogen
• Non-Hazardous (No Combustible Materials required to power the Plant)
• Minimal space requirement 2400sf (.08 acres) per 1mW) as compared to Wind, Solar, Geo etc.
• Reliable power not given to outages based on weather, rolling blackout/brown out conditions
• Minimal maintenance (3-5 days/year) due to sealed nitrogen atmosphere and related components
• Self-Sustaining Plant equipment installed has 20 year or greater year life cycle
• Available Power Available 24/7 based rated Generator capacity 87%
• Total System efficiency 78%
• Plant Performance does not diminish over time
The LN2G Power Generation Plant incorporates a variety of trusted commercial components working together as an assembly utilizing proven methodologies and the characteristics of LN2 in a more efficient manner to produce energy. Simply put as part of the LN2G plant assembly we are replacing the steam and the turbine with a proprietary drive mechanism and flywheel that utilizes standard off the shelf components to complete the power plant to generate sustainable, consistent power. The compressed (pressurized) Nitrogen Gas expansion process produces the energy to power the Generator. When Liquid Nitrogen, which is about -365°F is allowed (or caused) to rise in temperature, via the Passive Solar Thermal Energy that heats the air, the Liquid Nitrogen quickly changes into a gas (at a rate of about 900 to 1), and if it’s in a container, creates pressure. That pressurized gas puts the flywheel (replaces the turbine) into motion to run the generator to produce the electricity.
There are 6 primary elements of the LN2G system.
The LN2G Power Generation Plant has aspects that fit within the framework of the statements below:
Technical / Operational / Costing and Revenue Points
• Complete Plant Space Requirements – 2400 sf (.08 Acres) per MW
• Grid Interface – All SCADA, Controls, and Transfer Switches (where required)
• Input Energy for Liquid Nitrogen Expansion – One or some combination of the following: This is a zero cost of operations feature and one that is exclusive to the LN2G electric power generating resource operating 24/7/365 days a year.
• Ambient temperature/Solar Thermal (stored heat energy in the atmosphere)
• Scavenged heat from within the system in combination with ambient
• Waste heat energy from an industrial or other resource in close proximity. (i.e. a furnace, boiler, manufacturing process, etc.)
• Maximum system output requirements to produce LN2 (Liquid Nitrogen) relative to system size is 8% respectively of system output (will be less on smaller systems such as 300kW, 500kW). The Declared Sellable/usable electric power will be no less than 83% of the total system value in kW or MW (meaning the income or saving derived from the use of an LN2G system is calculated on whatever the specific rate structure is multiplied by the minimum system output value over a 24 hour period).